Wednesday 10 June 2009

Oh dear...












I am ashamed to say that my blogging life has ground to a bit of a halt and I need to kickstart it again - my problem, creatively speaking, is that I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head that I don't know where to start and so I start nothing!! Also, the house is a nightmare at the moment - it constantly looks like we've been burgled. I am great at creating chaos (as are my husband and two children) I'm not so good at living in it!

So, a new start, the house will get sorted, I will paint and sew and knit and decorate, I will blog it all and I will try to relax a tiny bit about the amount of 'stuff' a family of four generates.

For now I am posting the piccies above of our little trip to the Lakes (an overnight stay at Windermere Youth Hostel) and a couple of shots of my garden which despite neglet seems to be doing ok.

No comments: